I have been lax about posting – but here is our last update . . . for a little while.
Sadly, our Italian adventure has come to an end. What a trip it has been!
– In Italy, we have lived in Florence, Venice, Montepulciano, Norcia, Lucca, Lake Como, and Rome.
– In Sicily (they consider themselves Sicilians first), we have lived in San Leone, Siracusa, Cefalu, S’ant Agata di Millitello, Lipari, Salina, and Taormina.
– We re-connected with Frank’s cousins and families all over Sicily.
– We sailed the Aeolian Islands.
– We climbed two volcanoes, the Duomo in Florence, to the roof of the Vatican, the Rocca in Cefalu, the Torre in Lucca, the bell tower on Torcello, and into a cave on Mount Etna.
– We hosted Frank’s son and family in Sicily so they could meet their Sicilian relatives.
– And best of all – we got married!
The Two Fools in Love blog will go on a brief vacation. We have put Carolina Girl in the water and will sail, re-connect with friends, and catch up on house chores, doctor’s appointments, and everyday life. I am continuing my reduced work schedule for now from wherever we happen to be. And I am due for my next round of breast cancer screenings and tests – although I am happy to report that I am now considered a “one-year survivor” – we certainly have fit a lot into my recovery year!
The Two Fools signing off for now –
One thought on “Back Home”
Thanks for being so generous with your time and all your wonderful photos! Hugs to you both and we look forward to hearing about your continued adventures. Many blessings and much happiness love Barbara and Kim
LikeLiked by 1 person